The Veterans Business Outreach Center (VBOC) Program is designed to provide entrepreneurial development services such as business training, counseling and mentoring, and referrals for eligible veterans owning or considering starting a small business. The SBA has 15 organizations participating in this cooperative agreement and serving as Veterans Business Outreach Centers (VBOC).
Services Provided by the Centers
- Pre- Business Plan Workshops
- Concept Assessments
- Business Plan Preparations
- Comprehensive Feasibility Analysis
- Entrepreneurial Training and Counseling
- Others Business Developmental Related Services